As someone from Europe, the first city that would come to my mind when thinking about Australia, is Sydney. I had the chance to go on a small city trip there.
There’s so much to do in Sydney, since I only had a few days to wander around I visited some touristic spots, but also the ones that aren’t as popular.
1. Walk around Farm Cove and Circular Quay
2. Hop off at the Towns Hall train station, loved walking around there!
3. Chinese Garden of Friendship
4. Darling Harbour
5. Northern Beaches
Dee Why Beach
6. Glovelly, Gordons Bay
For a wonderful view
7. Adriano Zumbo
for the best Macarons (Zumborons) in Sydney
8. Take the ferry from Manly to Circular Quay or the other way around
9. In love with açai bowls just like me?
Go to Girdlers Grind at Dee Why and Culture Bean Cafe at Kogarah!