Am I the only one who has really painfull and bad lips in the winter? The weather is so cold right now in Europe, and since I’m coming back to Belgium in less than a week, I’ll definitely need this!
It’s very easy and it doesn’t take long at all!
+ it’s natural 🙂
You will need:
15ml of honey
5ml olive oil (or any natural oil)
15ml sugar (super fine sugar)
You can also use vanilla sugar instead of regular sugar!
7 easy steps:
1. Microwave the honey in a little pot for about 20 seconds
2. Stir the olive oil with the honey (this helps to keep your scrub smooth and it moisturize your lips)
3. Add sugar
4. Rub the mixture on your lips with a clean finger or a cotton swab
5. Leave the mixture on your lips for 2 minutes
6. Wash it off with warm water
7. Store the rest of the lip scrub in an old eye shadow case or a lip balm case.
Extra tip: If the honey crystallizes just place the container in a shallow bowl of hot tap water until the honey melts